LawyerPlus - Virtual Legal Practice Platform for Law Firms
LawyerPlus is a web-based platform with a complimentary bespoke & branded smartphone app for law firms to engage with clients, manage your practice online and provide legal services remotely by video.
A new approach to providing legal advice
Introducing a revolutionary "Virtual Law Practice" platform...
LawyerPlus Virtual Legal Platform was built by a dedicated team at Edge Case Solutions in partnership with Advantage Consulting, both committed to changing the way legal services are delivered and accessed.
The platform supports our goal to create lawtech solutions for the 21st century by providing lawyers with a Virtual Law Practice platform which is secure and easily accessible, through web and mobile apps, enabling online video consultations, essential virtual practice management functions and an online presence management for better client engagement.
Video Consultations in your Virtual Law Practice
Reach more clients and earn more revenue with our Virtual Law Practice platform.
Get your own virtual law practice solution to connect with your clients. We'll help you set up a white-labeled solution of the Virtual Law Practice platform for your law firm.
Start offering virtual legal services, today.
Your law firm can start providing online legal consultations to clients in less than 60 seconds.
We will set it all up for you and compile comprehensive profiles for both the firm and your team of lawyers.
A dedicated LawyerPlus button is placed on your website, so your clients can start a virtual consultation with your lawyers with one click.
What are the advantages of having a Virtual Legal Platform?
1. Generate more fees - provide quick and simple "£99" virtual legal consultations by video.
2. Video-conferencing that’s safe and secure - fully encrypted video consultations from LawyerPlus.
3. Putting legal professionals in control- only you can start a call with a client – not the other way around.
4. Works alongside your existing practice management systems - continue to run your matters as you usually do.
5. Schedule virtual legal consultation sessions based on your lawyers' convenience - set suitable appointment slots for video consultations in line with your lawyers schedule.
6. Choose how long you would like your virtual sessions to go on - define a suitable time slot to better assess your clients needs.
7. Confirm, cancel or re-schedule video appointments to suit your availability so that your time is managed effectively.
8. Collect payments for online sessions - you have the flexibility to price and charge clients (or keep it free) for video session as you see fit.
9. Generate bills for video consultations on your Virtual Law Practice platform to keep track of fees generated for online services.
10. Upfront payments for your virtual sessions before the session is due to start, ensuring participation and no time wasted.
11. Whether on your desktop or mobile phone, video consultations help you interact with your clients just as you would at your office.
12. Follow-ups with clients on their case progress - clients can book follow-up appointments to their office visits or online consultations and consult with your via Video Consultations.
13. Create notes from your video sessions with clients to include case plans, fees and follow up appointments you may have discussed.
14. Share a summary via email with clients, including key aspects discussed during video session.
15. Your clients also have the option of following up with you through text-based consultations on the web or mobile app.
Your Legal App + Your Brand + Your Clients
Available in the App Store.
Your white-labeled apps are available for download from the Google Play Store and Apple's App Store. Link your apps to your website and promote them in all your client marketing material. The mobile apps can be downloaded for FREE by your client. Your client services are just a touch away on your client home screen.
Your app, for your practice. A unique mobile app that will carry your branding, logo and images, making it easy to identify and download.
Lawyer Listing & Profiles.
Help your clients make informed choices. Display listing of all lawyers and legal consultants at your law firm for clients to connect with. All of the information can easily be updated any time through the web back-end.
Client Appointment Booking
A full-fledged appointment booking feature with client and provider notifications. Your clients also get automated reminders, which is a great time saver and helps reduce no-shows. Manage the appointments through the web based appointment scheduler or lawyer mobile apps (available for free download).
Getting the right answers was never this easy. You app will allow clients to ask questions and get second opinions, whenever they need, wherever they are. Want to charge your client for the advice - that's possible too, all through the app.
A white-labeled video consultation solution built for your practice. Follow-ups get easier with Video Consultations than ever before. Clients can book a session, consult via video and receive a consultation summary directly through the app. Clients can also pay you directly through the app. This opens up a whole new revenue stream for your law practice.
Push Notifications. SMS. Email.
With your own app you can now send push notifications directly to your clients. Your clients receive push notifications for appointments, reviews, blog updates and other relevant events. SMS, Email notifications are also available.
Accept Online Payments
Easily accept online payments for Appointments or Question services within the app.
LawyerPlus VLP solution is not included with Advantage365 Subscriptions. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you with a bespoke LawyerPlus platform quote for your firm.
Processing of personal data
If you provide us with any information which constitutes “personal data” (including any “sensitive personal data”), both you and we will treat such information at all times in accordance with “Data Privacy Laws” (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679). Advantage Business & Legal Services Limited and associated companies may hold and process such information: (i) in order to provide our services to you; (ii) to facilitate the effective management, development or operation of the group companies; and (iii) in any country – including countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not have comparable data protection laws.
Still unsure what you need?
For more information on how we can help your law firm, please call us on 0121 212 6580 or request a free call-back using our contact form to get free initial advice. You can also access a wealth of free business information for lawyers by visiting our digital Resource Centre and view our free Business Factsheets. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.